Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Soiree Finale!!!

Summer Soiree Finale
Its the final day of the Summer Soiree brought to you by some awesome bloggers, which you can find at the above sites! They have had some really great giveways but their finale has to be my favorite! Since I just moved into my own house there are so many things I need. These Rubbermaid containers they are giving away are at the top of my list! They are giving away a 20-piece Storage Container Set! These containers coming in different sizes and the best thing of all is no more looking for the right lid to fit the container! All of the lids snap together and then snap to the bottom of those size containers! So, head over to EverydayBabySteps and join in the fun! But hurry the fast the deadline for entering is 12 noon EST TODAY!



No comments: