Friday, June 4, 2010

Need Help

I need Help...wow, that wasn't that hard!

Asking for help is something I hate to do! I love being independent, creative and a mom who does it all! But, I guess my creativitity has been lacking lately! I've recently started my own business and I'm in the process of finding a store front location. My problem is the name. It's current calling is "Rockin' It Country Designs". This has worked for a while but I just don't think it's Store material. So, that's why I am asking for help. I need a new name for the store. I think the RICD will still be our legal name, I just need a front name. I make Crosses,Cowgirl Chunky Jewerly, Picture Frames, Cowgirl Flip Flops and home decor signs. We are also making furniture and I would like to expand into Cowgirl Clothes.

So, to all my blog peeps, any ideas?



No comments: