Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just plain Rude!

So, I wasn't going to blog about this but it just really got under my skin today. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, maybe it's the stress over moving or maybe it's just the stupidty of this person.

I don't know about most people but I do know some moms who use their blog to interact with other mothers, friends and family. It's away to vent things that frustrate you, praise things that make you happy and raise awareness of things that effect you. So, why is that irrogrant people have to come out of the wood-works and make stupid comments.

I've followed MckMama's blog since I started my blog, which mind you hasn't been super long ago, but I've grown attached to her blog & MSC. She makes me want to do better for myself and children. Her son, Stellan, makes me appericate my kids more! The fact that I have God to thank that they are happy, healthy, thriving children despite their rough entrance into this world. So, why must their be people who get their kicks out of despitful just plain Rude, pointless comments! (i.e "Oh, and BTW, that little "press release" you "issued" to your faithful cult followers?Lame. And quite arrogant. To put yourself on a pedestal like that was simply embarrassing. For you. Be careful. I see a fall coming. Long and hard.")

What is the point of this? Does this really make you feel better? There are more comments, but this comment was on the same blog post comments about 15 times. The others just as much. I just really bugs me that people make themselves feel better by putting others down. I am not going to take my self to this certain person's level and post their blog information. Because it's really them that I pity not MckMama. I know there are going to people who try to bring us down, and that we have to be strong enough to pay them no mind. But we are still human and things still sting, ya know?

So, to the blogger who feels we are a cult. Jealousy is the greatest form of flattery! So, I am flattered that you seem to think we are cult followers! I also pray that God will warm your heart & you will realize that we are all here bigger and better things than what you have become!!

Moving on...

I had a wonderful baby shower Sunday. Thank you to all my friends and family who came out to make the day extra special. I will upload some pictures tonight, if the stormy weather allows my power to stay on tonight. Yep, that was me who woke up this morning at 735 to no power (since about 330, which I was up when it went out). A cold shower & getting dressed in the dark!



1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Good for you! I couldn't have said it any better myself. You go girl!