Friday, June 12, 2009

Lovin' Me Some Zebra

So, I don't really have much to blog about today. Well actually that's a lie! I need to blog about the new house, Brynlee's 2 month check-up and about a couple things coming but I just don't have time to sit down with a detailed post today. I am only getting to post this right now because my accounting software is updating!

So, wow I think I use So in almost every post....maybe I should stop that, anywho! My reason for the quick post is I just had to show off my super cute new shoes from Payless! I spent a whole whopping $8.00 on them... I know big spender , huh? Well, payless was having their wonderful BOGO 1/2 off sale. So, I went in for a cute pair of work sandals and 4 pairs of shoes later I came out with these....

I know! Super Cute right?! It's okay, be Jealous..I understand! Don't you just love them! I know I do! Well, that's all I wanted...just to show off my super cute zebra shoes!
Till next time.
Peace. Love & Chicken Grease!


1 comment:

Momma Russell said...

I LOVE them!!! I'll be in Mansfield tomorrow so I just might have to stop at Payless! I need some work sandals myself... hmmmm