Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cowboy Boots && Boys

A couple of weekends ago I took Kolton and my newphew Hunter out to the Stockyards for some pictures. Heather, from Chunky Monkey Photography, met us at there around noon. We had such a fun filled day. Getting a 14 month old and 3 year old to stand or sit in one place is harder than it sounds. Thank goodness for Heather's patience. I got my pictures back today and I am very pleased with the results. I was so excited to get the package open to see all of them. She had given me a sneak peek last week, which just makes you want to see all of them even more.
Here are just a couple of my faves...there are so many more!! THANKS HEATHER!!
I am sure am proud of this little Cowboyy.
I love my Hunter Man!
Just me and the Boys!
Mommy & Kolton
I am truly blessed to have a wonderful son, nephews and neices. Just wish Seth, Krystina, Christopher & Adrianna were here in the states to get some pictures done. Guess I'll just have to head to Japan to get some. LOL!
So other things going on in our lives is...tomorrow is my child support mediation for Kolton. I am so neverous because I don't know what to expect but I am so ready. I am asking for full custody instead of money. So please pray for us. I'll post the results tomorrow after work.
Happy Saint Patricks Day,
Brandi Marie








No comments: