Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
You should defiently check out this wonderful blog and her wonderful MSC [Many-Small-Children].

Well after following MckMama's Not Me! Monday Blog carnival for a few weeks now, no it's not me who sits at her desk with a load of work to be done recalling all the events that couldn't have possibly happened to me this last week. No, Not me!

No, it was not me who had only ten minutes to get ready and get to work only to go outside to find my car battery dead. No, it was not me who just wanted to sit in the driveway & cry. No, Not me!

It was not me who allowed herself to be completely addicted to Grey's Anatomy & it was not me who sat on her couch Thursday in tears with the thought that a TV Character was going to die! No, Not Me!!

No, it was not me that put her little baby boy's toddler bed together Friday Night only to realize she had to take it completely apart because one of the rails was NOT on upside down. Its not me who even has a little boy who ISNT old enough to be in a toddler bed! No, Not me!

No, its not me whose house looks like a tornado hit times ten. No it's not me who chose to play with babies instead of cleaning. No it wasn't me who was feeling completely guilty for not being a stay at home mom. It was not me who had a mini breakdown when she realized how much time she spends at work and running around with her little ones on the weekend instead of just hanging out and not enjoying the simple things! Nope, Not Me!

No, it's Not Me, who has read this post 10 times and still doesn't think it even come close to compare to MckMamas's! Not it's not me who is tad bit jealous of her Blogging skills! Nope, Not Me!

No comments: